Why should I invest in a SwimLabs franchise?
SwimLabs Swim School is the only school that offers a unique swimming training facility designed to use technology and individualized instruction to teach swimmers of all ages – beginners to competitive athletes – the absolute best techniques for water safety and swimming success. That makes a unique business opportunity and a great solution for swimmers of all ages (or their parents.) It means you can break through the clutter of competition and create a business that is ready to thrive year-round.
And, SwimLabs is a great option for those looking for health, fitness, educational, coaching kids or children related franchises.
What are the most important things I should know about what makes SwimLabs Swim School franchise so unique?
For swimmers of all ages, we use the same video-feedback technology today’s Olympic swimmers use to instantly view their own strokes, correct or enhance their form, adjust their technique, master their skills and shave time off of their performances. Plus, our library of videos lets our students see their stroke side by side with elite swimmer’s videos – another way you’ll be different (and more enticing) than your competition in the marketplace.
Our warm-water, indoor pools mean instructors stay in one place with complete attention on the swimmer. And it also means you can keep a steady stream of business going year round with no worries about the weather.
Small class sizes or individual lessons provide customized instruction from expert swimmers who are passionate about the sport and highly trained with our technology and techniques. Our approach to swimming has been proven time and again to teach new swimmers, help youth swimmers to excel at their highest level, push master swimmers to go beyond their current times and abilities, and help triathletes conquer the swim portion of competition.
What are the financial requirements, fees and average investment?
- Liquid capital required: $250,000- $400,000
- Initial Franchise Fee: $40,000
- Royalty Fee: 5%
- Average total investment: $586,000 – $1,050,500
What is my earnings potential?
We have a successful revenue model that we will discuss with you after we assess the location of the SwimLabs you would like to open.
Where can I open a SwimLabs?
- Regarding site selection; SwimLabs will help you identify profitable geographic locations with a market analysis based on current locations demographics.
- SwimLabs will help identify real estate opportunities.
What type of support will I get from SwimLabs headquarters?
- Facility Planning: We offer facility planning guidance and will provide information to guide the design and construction of your franchise.
- Marketing Planning:
- We provide an initial 90-day Marketing Plan designed to ensure marketing success. Within this plan you will find the Grand Opening planning to ensure the location has a strong opening.
- We will have scheduled monthly Marketing calls to review:
- Annual and Monthly Marketing Plans
- Brand Standards: including usage of the Brand Templates in collateral and on the website and proper use of the brand messaging.
- Internet marketing support and SEO
- Special program marketing materials (e.g., team nights, clinics)
- Employee and Operations Training:
- We will help you train your front desk and administrative staff to provide top-rated customer service.
- We provide swim school instructor training
- We will educate you and train you on the operations and processes of the business.
Do I have to buy all my retail and equipment from SwimLabs?
You do not have to buy through a specified vendor. SwimLabs, however, does have established relationships with vendors to ensure the price and product quality is the best in the market.
Where is the franchise support center?
We are here to support you, help you and guide you. The swim school franchise support centers are located in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.