Get to know us.
We know it’s important that our personality meshes with yours. After all, we are going to be working together for the success of your new swim school franchise. So here’s some key traits we think you should know about us:
- We are warm and friendly, but fiercely serious about water safety.
- We are dedicated professionals who are passionate about competing and excelling in the sport we love.
- We are innovative and forward-thinking, using the latest in technology to push our sport forward, helping make swimmers of all levels more proficient and speeding up the learning curve.
- We are hands-on and creative, working collaboratively with those we teach to help them see and experience how to perfect their swimming mechanics themselves rather than just telling them what to do from the sidelines.
- We know the faster we can get new swimmers swimming and experienced swimmers excelling, the faster their enthusiasm will grow, and their confidence will build.
Let’s Start the Process Together
Step 1: Getting to Know You
After submitting your information, you’ll receive a call from our Franchise Development Director. During the call we will have the opportunity to learn more about you while introducing you to the SwimLabs brand.
After speaking with our Franchise Development Director, you will have a chance to review additional material and formulate a list of questions for a secondary conversation.
From there, you will receive the “Decision Making” timeline and “Personal Goals Drive Business Goals” worksheet.
Step 2: Understanding SwimLabs
If you are new to franchising, you’ll have plenty of questions about the process. Helping you understand it completely is why we’re here.
- Together we’ll explore the SwimLabs concept and its unique standing in the Swim School Business
- An exciting part of the process is hearing from franchisees firsthand, which we will facilitate at this stage and in future stages of on-boarding.
Step 3: Making a Splash
Otherwise known as “marketing.” Our branding experts will help you better understand your target demographic and how to influence them on day one and year after year. We will cover:
- Brand strategy and campaign
- Opening and ramp-up plans
- 360-degree ongoing marketing tactics
- Internet marketing- SEO
Step 4: Operating Efficiently
Our operational overview covers:
- Ongoing franchise training
- Field support
- Franchisee collaboration
- Industry affiliations
Step 5: Meeting Face to Face
This stage consists of an in-person meeting with one of our Franchise Development Directors. During your visit to one of our facilities, you will meet the operational team behind SwimLabs while getting hands on experience both in our pools and behind the front desk. This visit will allow you to see SwimLabs in action, which will be crucial as you begin to envision your own facility.
Step 6: Opening Your SwimLabs
Location, location, location. We never stop thinking about prime locations for expansion, and will share all we’ve learned about:
- Real estate considerations
- Project coordination and build-out
- Essential start-up checklists
- Demographic targets
- Site selection
Together we will review an extensive market analysis of your targeted area and begin to explore targeted sites for your new location.
Step 7: Saying Yes and Getting Started
It’s time to make your final decision about swimming with us. After reviewing the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), you will have the opportunity to ask us more questions regarding its content. When comfortable with the information provide, you will sign the FDD and become an official member of the SwimLabs family. At this time you will transition to our operational team who, on a daily basis, will assist you with all the steps leading towards your grand opening.